The movie takes place during WW2 in which four brothers are in combat. Three of the brothers are killed and the fourth brother is to be found and sent home as a way for their mother to cope with her lost. Eight men are sent to find private Ryan, but they soon start losing the hope that he is still alive. At the end, they find private ryan, after losing some of their men, and come to find out that private Ryan refuses to leave. Private Ryan decides to stay and continue to fight the war.
Private Ryan stood out to be courageous, loyal, and patriotic. When he was found by the men that were sent to find him, Ryan decided to stay and continue fighting side by side with his company. By refusing to leave, he showed patriotism and it also showed that he was loyal to his country and the other soldiers that he was fighting with.
Since I am interested in the medical field, I would have served as a medic if I were to be in a battlefield.
No comments:
Post a Comment